A mandatory trainingcourse for those working with food, this course teaches your staff to understand allergens and their potential dangers.
Ensure your staff know how to package, handle, and work with food and can inform customers of allergens and ingredients within products in line with current legislation in the UK.
The main points are:
- Legislation regarding allergen awareness
- Responsibilities of the operator and the consumer
- Impact of legislation on staff
- The difference between a good allergy and intolerance
- Food allergy and allergic reactions + symptoms
- The 14 allergens + products which contain them
- Packaging and labelling food
- Other age restricted items