This Advanced Medication course is perfect for carers and nurses looking to gain additional knowledge in the safe and effective administration of medicines in a health and social care setting.
- Understand roles and responsibilities when giving medication
- Describe how medicines are administered
- Understand the need for recording the giving of medication
- Describe how medication should be disposed of
- Understand what causes medication errors and how to reduce the risk
- Describe possible side effects of medication and what to do